Reaching the Arenberg Science Park
Coming from Brussels or Brussels International airport (Zaventem):
- Take the E40 highway in the direction of Luik (Liège) - Keulen.
- After about 20 kilometers, change to the E314 Leuven - Genk - Hasselt.
Once on the E314 highway:
- On the E314 highway, take exit 15 (Leuven). This is after about 500 meters, when coming from the E40.
- Follow the road (Koning Boudewijnlaan) in the direction of Leuven.
- At the second traffic lights: turn right towards the "Wetenschapspark Arenberg", onto the Gaston Geenslaan, and then keep right immediately.
- You will see 2 buildings (B1 and B2) with wooden panels at your left hand side.
- Drive 100 meters further, where you can park on the right side.
- Then walk back to the 2 buildings, and walk onto the concrete platform between those 2 buildings.
Leuven is a stop on the international railroad London (UK) - Brussels - Liège - Köln (Germany). Coming from any other line, you can change at Brussels' North, Central, or Midi stations, where there is a train to Leuven about every 30 minutes. Brussels International airport (Zaventem) has its own railway station located in the airport building. You can take a direct train from the airport to Leuven, which takes about 20 minutes. Easics offices are located 6 kilometers from the Leuven railway station (located at Martelarenplein, Leuven). For timetables, visit NMBS.
From the Leuven railway station or downtown Leuven, you can take either bus 616 (stop at Wetenschapspark Arenberg) or bus 2 (stop at imec). The bus ride from the railway station takes about 20 minutes. For timetables, visit De Lijn.